By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sydney Painting & Tuckpointing’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Make any changes, modifications or copies of the materials
- Modify or remove any proprietary or copyright notations from the materials
- Reverse engineer or decompile software contained on this web site, or make any attempt to do so
- Mirror materials on another server or transfer to any other third party; or
- Use any materials for commercial purposes or public display (including non-commercial)
- This license will be immediately terminated if any of these terms are violated, and Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing reserves the right to terminate the license at any time. Once your viewing of any downloaded materials from this web site has concluded, those materials must be destroyed in all formats, including printed and electronic
- All the materials contained on this web site are offered “as is” by Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing. We make warranties, whether expressed or implied, and disclaim and refute all other warranties. Without limitation, this includes conditions of merchantability and implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing does not warrant or make representations per the accuracy, reliability or likely results of the use of the materials on this web site or otherwise relating to such materials, including any sites linking to this site or linked by this site.
Under no circumstances will Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing or its suppliers be liable for any damages as a result of the use or incapability to use the materials on this web site. This includes, without limitation, damages due to business interruption or loss of profit or data and applies even if Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing or an authorised and appointed representative is notified of potential damages orally or in writing.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental damages to be under limitations, you may not be subject to these limitations.
Errata and Revisions
All materials present and used on this web site may include errors of a technical, typographical or photographic nature. It is not warranted by Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing that these materials are completely precise, comprehensive or up to date. Changes may be made to these materials at any time without any notice, although Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing is not committed to keeping the materials current through updates.
Any sites linked to this web site have not been reviewed by and are not endorsed by Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing. This is not implied by the inclusion of any link to another web site. Following links to other web sites and viewing the materials contained on such web sites is not the responsibility of Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing and is entirely at the user’s own risk
Modifications to the Terms and Conditions of Use
The Terms and Conditions of Use applicable to this web site as set out on this page are subject to review and revision without notice by Sydney Painting and Tuckpointing or an authorised representative. By accessing this website and its materials, you agree to all current terms and conditions and to be bound by them for the duration of your use of this web site and the materials contained.
The laws of Australia will govern any claim made to Sydney Painting & Tuckpointing’s in relation to this web site without regard to its conflict of law provisions.